Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fuck you, Bush

I've been engrossed with the wildfire situation out in SoCal, mostly because I've spent a good amount of time in the areas where the fires are burning, and because, well, fires are scarier than holy hell.

I came across this quotation in an online news article, and I was instantly furious. "White House deputy press secretary Scott Stanzel said in an e-mail that President Bush called Schwarzenegger to make sure the state is getting the help it needs."

I'm so glad that, when rich white fucks--many of whom refused to evacuate when ordered to do so--are losing their ridiculously expensive houses to a sort of natural disaster, President Bush makes personal phone calls to the governor to make sure the governor's all set. But when it's poor folks on the Gulf Coast, ah, let 'em swim. He'll blame the governor for anything that goes wrong.

Fuck you, Bush. Fuck. You.

No comments: