Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Job update & sinus talk

Ok, so by now, most of you probably know that I'm waiting to hear whether Firm A wants to give me an offer, and I don't expect to hear anything from A for at least another 2 or 3 weeks. You may also know that I got two more interviews yesterday, and I've scheduled them within the next week. If you didn't know that, well, now you do! Cross your fingers for me that something comes through.

And now on to what I really wanted to blog about: my new neti pot!

Ok, so a neti pot is this thing that you use to clean out your sinuses, basically: you fill the pot with warm, slightly salted water, you tilt your head over a sink, you put the pot's spout in one nostril, and you let the water flow in one nostril and out the other. I know it sounds weird and uncomfortable, and it kinda is, at least the first time you use it. But OMG, y'all. I can breathe. I can smell things! I can BREATHE!

I don't think I often talk about how little air I can actually take in through my nose--I often end up mouth-breathing, because I just have little tiny sinuses. Or so I thought. I am breathing through my gloriously clear nose right now! My head and face feel about 5 pounds lighter! It feels awesome. I am a convert.

If you have allergies, or sinusitis, or if you get a lot of colds, or if you often just feel stuffy.... try this. Seriously. I know it sounds weird, but it's really safe, easy to get the hang of, and EFFECTIVE.

No comments: